Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Creche Week

This week I will be re-publishing some of my blog posts from last year's Christmas Creche Week.

ENJOY!



Out of the eight creches that I own- I have bought not a one!Lucky me.It makes them all that much more special.

This Creche was given to me by Anne.

From County Sligo.

She lived with us and helped me raise my babies. She is part of the family and always will be .

She was my friend, my sister, my life support.

We do not see each other very often-she has her own babies now that are growing big and strong.But she is always in my heart.

I love this creche.

It is very delicate.

And when you put a tea light behind it - it gives off a holy glow- like a halo. Just like the one above Anne's head.

2 comments:

  1. The creches are absolutely beautiful...so much spirituality. Merry Christmas to You and Yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this creche and your sidebar of Judy singing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment HERE