Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Afternoon At The Movies

I've been at the Jersey shore this week and I've walked past my favorite house many a time...



GrandGirl is very upset that it is my favorite.
She calls it a spooky house and says that a witch lives there.

I'm pretty sure it's not a witch.


But just a nice older lady or man who won't part with their lovely home but don't have the energy to keep it up.



It must have been magnificent on the old days.


It has a portacachere and a big old carriage house in the back.



I told GrandGirl that's the house I want to buy.
We can all dream now can't we?

Grand Girl thinks I'm nuts.


But boy, if I had the money, I'd love to fix it up and live there and be the old woman living in there down the road.

But for now it's Spring Lake's Grey Gardens..
Only much more well kept.

Thinking of spooky houses has gotten me to think about spooky movies.

One of my favorite's, and my kids too, is THE BAD SEED.



It's a classic.

Perfect to share with someone on a stormy night at home.

Someday when GrandGirl is older, we'll do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment HERE