Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ode to the 'Tato...

One potato, two potato, three potato, four,
five potato, six potato, seven potato more.
Icha bacha, soda cracker,
Icha bacha boo.
Icha bacha, soda cracker, out goes Y-O-U!

Jiminy crickets....
It's potato harvest time and once again I am a complete failure...I cannot seem to grow a friggin' potato for the life of me...If you have been one of my  followers- then you know I tried last year to grow them in tires- what a bust..The tatoes this year at least have green growth ...where there is green, there is hope




Last year's horrid potato harvest...










This year's pathetic potatoes-looks like a repeat of last year's harvest..But who know's what's lurking underneath the straw.








 Stay tooned. Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment HERE