Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Whatever Martha


I'm a good girl( for the most part) but I do admit to a vise-listening to Whatever with Alexis and Jennifer on Sirius Radio. It's incredible to me that Alexis is Martha's daughter by the outrageous things she talks about on the radio. And she is sarcastic. Always. It's one of those shows that you listen to because you just can't believe it. There are many times that I just have to turn it off, but many times when I don't. Alexis' blog is great- and her recipes aLinkre fantastic. She is clearly her mother's daughter when it comes to baking, cooking and the arrangement of food and flowers. The girl never seems to stop baking. She has the energy of the energizer bunny-like her mom.

Well, I was happy to read the other day in the New York Times that her and Jennifer(who is the voice of reason) will have a new television show which will spoof Martha's old shows. It is called Whatever, Martha. Apparently they will be showing clips of the old Martha Stewart Show, which in my opinion is much better than the new one. It was much more in-depth and educational.This one is more fluffy . I loved that old show and have been waiting for reruns to come back on the tele. Well now they will, but with a twist. I can't wait for Sept 16th and the premiere episode!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment HERE