Monday, August 4, 2008

Simply Divine



Thanks to Daryn Kagan and her uplifting website Kate Fletcher's remarkable and inspirational story of finding a new life and new purpose in Kenya after the death of her beloved husband, can be watched by millions of viewers. Click here to watch the video.

For me, it all started with many,many prayers for my Tricia to find grace and concrete help with her mission to aid the children of Kibera, a slum located in Nairobi, Kenya. God was listening and the answer came to me in the website www.hekimaplace.org. I emailed Kate Fletcher and we became instant friends. Kate and her right hand woman, Mama Gladys, have helped Tricia and Faces of Kibera a great deal. That, along with the enormous generosity of friends and family, has made Tricia's dream of giving these children a cleaner, safer and loving home, one very big step closer to reality.

If you want to be inspired, and feel good about humanity for a change, check out the great video on Daryn's site.


2 comments:

  1. Kass.
    Thank you, again for introducing me to Kate ! What an inspiration.Her message ( and life's work) is one of love and compassion. I pray for her and the children daily.You never cease to amaze me with everything YOU do in your life to help others.
    love Terriee oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrie
    I couldnt agree with you more about Kate nad her work. Im o happy I am abl to know her and share her story.You're the best. Glad you read my blog- it means alot to me.

    ReplyDelete

Comment HERE