Saturday, October 4, 2008

Back from the Burgh



Phew...That was really hard.

I was bizarrely cool as a cucumber about reading my work in front of an audience until the event began. Then Jeremy got up to read his story (I was number five to read) He was such a natural in front of the mike.

Right then I knew I was in trouble.

I had to actually talk to people and not just read from my piece????

Somehow I pulled myself together and got through reading.I am glad it is over and wish I could rewind and do it once again, and not break up, and not have a dry mouth.

Oh well.

Hopefully the first time is the hardest.

And maybe hopefully(even better) I'll never have to do that again!

Pittsburgh in Words

The book doesn't really look like a book after all, but then again it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment HERE