Tuesday, July 14, 2009

LAzy, HaZY DAyS

Well.

Once again.

I have been a slouch.


I'm truly in the summer mode.

Sleeping till ....late.



Not doing housework.



Not weeding the garden..




Not reading.




Not writing.



But DOING just the same.



My goal for the week...
to finish reading a book.

I am in the middle of reading!!!!:
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao,The Shack, Shantaram, City of Thieves and A Moveable Feast....Waiting for one of them to grab me, like great books do, and pull me to the end.

Just got the greatest gismo from FETCHDOG

if you have more than one pooch, like me-and like to walk them- you gotta order the leash and "coupler"- it makes walking 2 of 'em a joy.

photos by flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment HERE