Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lovey Dovey



How great do my parents look? There's something to be said about marrying and having children young.It's so nice to have them around-healthy AND spry. We can learn how to navigate old age...with them!

In honor of my parents 50th(!!!!!) Wedding Anniversary today I have the perfect recipe to cook up for your own "lovey dovey".

If it wasn't my parents anniversary, I'd be making it tonight- instead- I'll be dining at Le Cirque in NYC.Not quite the home cookin' that Paula Deen serves- but I'll just have to suffer through the four star place.

Paula has cooked up a comfort dinner to top all comfort dinners...Southern Cornbread Salad,Minted Lamb, Smashed Potato Pancakes and Simply Delicious Strawberry Cake.I can't think of a meal much better than this or more perfect for next Saturday...Valentine's Day.

Tune in today for Episode PB0210H 11:30 AM ET/PT or on Feb 09, 2009 5:30 PM ET/PT on the Food Network to catch it. Click here for all the recipes.

1 comment:

Comment HERE