Monday, February 16, 2009

Speaking of...

Leonard Cohen, one of my absolute favorite artists, who I admit, I have only become OBSESSED with in the last year.

UNKNOWN TO ME, I have been a fan of his for years, with his simply divine "Hallelujah" sung by Rufus Wainwright..


This song, is probably my favorite- and if not, one of my top three. Daughter Number 1 thinks its depressing but I think not- I think it is lovely and speaks of real love- the kind with ups and downs-the kind that lasts..I'm thinking that is maybe why there are 2 versions of music videos for the song made by the master, Leonard Cohen.


The first video must be what Daughter Number One thinks of when she hears it..




The second one is my favorite- and is what I think the song is about.In my opinion- You have to click HERE to see it- Youtube has disabled the links I usually use.

It is superb...

Enjoy... while I Dance Me to the End of Love....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment HERE