Saturday, September 13, 2008

Martha Martha Martha

I was in the audience for Martha's premiere show for this season, which was held at her farm in Bedford.The show will air this Monday Sept 15th. It was a long day, but a fun one.Thanks to my friend Kim for including me in this special day.Kim got some one on one camera time with Martha- I can't wait to see how it turns out- I was busy picking purple pole beans in the background.

The place is spectacular. Any one would want to nestle in there forever. She was a gracious host- funny and welcoming.

The highlight for me was the lunch we had together- one long table, where we ate what the three chef's had prepared on the show. We sat on a carriage path in between two fields- with her 4 black Friesian horses running in one of them, the donkeys hee- hawing in the other. It was a pure delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment HERE