Friday, July 18, 2008

Wowzer

Now onto something completely different and utterly preposterous after having just finished that book of books, but have you seen Helen Mirren in a bikini?? Click here if you haven't seen it yet. It makes me ridiculously jealous,depressed and hopeful-jealous that she looks way better than me and she is 15 years older than me and has talent out the wazoo;depressed after going to buy a bathing suit myself today by my favorite bathing suit designer Karla Coletta, who is terribly expensive but 30% off, but still cant bring myself to buy one after looking in the mirror, AND seeing Helen in all her 60 something year old glory;hopeful that I can start the diet tomorrow, as I always say and salvage something of the old me. Maybe I can get back to bikinis when I hit 60- I only have 11 years to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment HERE