Thursday, July 31, 2008

Boo Hoo


I'm very sorry to say that my taters, looking so good before the fourth tire went on the stack- are sickly now. The picture here is right after I put the fourth tire on- looking good. Now the one tire shows no signs of any green growth at all and the other a lone pale green and yellow stalk,barely any leaves- the ones there look eaten by deer. I have taken the fourth tire off and in a desperate attempt to safe my crop. The blue potatoes- from what I can see- are ruined- there is no plant life left, but my red potatoes still have the measly green/yellow stalk.I have cut down watering to every other day. Ill see if that works. I hope so. I was so looking forward to 40 pounds of Giant blue and red potatoes for the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment HERE